Celebrate 75 years of conservation with the J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel Island, Florida which was founded in 1945. Home to Roseate Spoonbills, White Pelicans , American Alligators and so much more, our “Ding” Darling refuge pays homage to renowned conservationist Jay Norwood "Ding" Darling. These CoasterStone coasters were created in a time-limited edition for this celebration. Buy yours now before they are gone. Very limited quantities.
- Made in USA
- Absorbent natural stone coasters
- Wicks moisture from bottom of drinkware
- Cork backing to protect furniture
- Timelessly elegant designs
- Set of four matching coasters
- Round design approx. 4” diameter