Burmese pythons have been wreaking havoc in the Florida Everglades for decades. With no natural predator and female snakes laying annual clutches of 50-100 eggs, these inherently massive snakes have all but taken over. Through a partnership with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission and the South Florida Water Management District, the Python Elimination Program works to eradicate this perilous species from our delicate ecosystem. Our Everglades python collection has been carefully curated to contain only the highest quality pieces and represents our efforts to support this mission.
The sole crossbody handbag from our Everglades python collection has been handcrafted using quality materials, including the striking, patterned skin of invasive Burmese pythons captured in the Florida Everglades. Featuring a small interior pocket and a removable chain strap, the beauty and versatility of this statement piece is boundless.
- Made in the USA using premium Florida Everglades python skin
- Fold-over top with locking clasp
- Interior pocket to organize bills and cards
- Wipe clean with a clean, dry cotton cloth or soft brush
- Dimensions: 9.5” L x 5.25” H x 1.75” D
- Removable strap length: 42”
- Strap drop length: 19.5”
- This item is unique, its photo represents the exact piece for sale