Burmese pythons have been wreaking havoc in the Florida Everglades for decades. With no natural predator and female snakes laying annual clutches of 50-100 eggs, these inherently massive snakes have all but taken over. Through a partnership with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission and the South Florida Water Management District, the Python Elimination Program works to eradicate this perilous species from our delicate ecosystem. Our Everglades python collection has been carefully curated to contain only the highest quality pieces and represents our efforts to support this mission.
This perfect-sized clasping pouch handily stores the items you usually find at the bottom of your handbag. From coins to lipstick, keep it organized in this chic pouch made from the stunning, speckled skin of a Burmese python removed from the Florida Everglades. The superior craftsmanship and natural qualities of python skin will keep your small treasure looking fabulous for many years to come.
- Made in the USA using premium Florida Everglades python skin
- Pinch clasp closure with solid bar frame across the top
- Soft-sided pouch lined with durable fabric
- Wipe clean with a clean, dry cotton cloth or soft brush
- Dimensions: 4” L x 3.75” H x 1” D
- This item is unique, its photo represents the exact piece for sale