Burmese pythons have been wreaking havoc in the Florida Everglades for decades. With no natural predator and female snakes laying annual clutches of 50-100 eggs, these inherently massive snakes have all but taken over. Through a partnership with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission and the South Florida Water Management District, the Python Elimination Program works to eradicate this perilous species from our delicate ecosystem. Our Everglades python collection has been carefully curated to contain only the highest quality pieces and represents our efforts to support this mission.
Chrome accents alongside gorgeous marbled python skin offer an unparalleled statement: I support the removal of invasive pythons from the Everglades and I will look fabulous while I do! Surprisingly soft and supple, python skin is also extraordinarily resilient and will only become more beautiful as it is worn and used. An ultra-modern clasp and interior python accents will make this clutch your go-to for any occasion.
- Made in the USA using premium Florida Everglades python skin
- Long, clutch style handbag
- Python skin 3-slot interior pocket
- Kiss lock clasp
- Wipe clean with a clean, dry cotton cloth or soft brush
- Dimensions: 10.5” L x 5.25” H x 1.5” D
- This item is unique, its photo represents the exact piece for sale