Burmese pythons have been wreaking havoc in the Florida Everglades for decades. With no natural predator and female snakes laying annual clutches of 50-100 eggs, these inherently massive snakes have all but taken over. Through a partnership with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission and the South Florida Water Management District, the Python Elimination Program works to eradicate this perilous species from our delicate ecosystem. Our Everglades python collection has been carefully curated to contain only the highest quality pieces and represents our efforts to support this mission.
The ideal fashion statement when you travel: supple and striking python skin paired with an environmental stance. The copious space in the main compartment and complimenting exterior zipper pockets will keep all your travel necessities organized. A wonderful gift or an exceptional treat for yourself, this versatile travel case not only makes a bold addition to your luggage but also supports efforts to remove invasive Burmese pythons from the Florida Everglades.
- Made in the USA using premium Florida Everglades python skin
- Zippered travel bag featuring a dual top zipper
- Large exterior zippered pocket
- Smaller, expandable exterior zippered pocket
- Lined with durable, color-matched fabric
- Wipe clean with a clean, dry cotton cloth or soft brush
- Dimensions: 7.75” L x 5.25” H x 3.25” D
- This item is unique, its photo represents the exact piece for sale