Pure, Unprocessed Honey from Local Beekeepers
Hailing from a small farm in nearby Fort Myers, this honey is sweet as can "bee." Try one of the four distinct flavors on anything from crumpets and biscuits to tea and lemonade or on a spoon straight from the jar.
About the flavors:
The floral sources of Orange Blossom honey generally creates a lighter amber-colored honey with a mild, sweet flavor and a flowery aroma like that of orange blossoms; while Saw Palmetto honey tends to be a little darker with a more robust flavor that has been described as differently as spicy cinnamon and anise to a molasses or prune flavor. Wild Flower honey has the most floral sources resulting in a beautiful caramel-colored herbal honey. Black Mangrove honey is a premium honey containing Black Mangrove nectar culminating in a rich, strong-flavored honey that some say is slightly smoky with a hint of salt. Try all four and test your taste buds.
- 100% natural honey
- 12 oz./340 g liquid honey
- Removable flip-top cap with small pour spout
- Both cap and bottle are recyclable
- All bottles individually sealed
- 4 Distinct Flavors: Black Mangrove, Orange Blossom, Wild Flower and Saw Palmetto
- Produced by Walker Farms, Fort Myers, FL
- Made in the USA